Shimmering Impetus

Shimmering Impetus
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin

25 August 2016

untitled 4

my muse, my slavior
my demon of desire
fill me to bursting
your essence imbibing
intoxicate, fornicate
black hole collapses in
it's own energy field
of delicious torment
exquisite misery
taste my beauty
cover my body with
the beast inside
ripping up, tearing through
jesus isn't here
you are my god
golden deity, monster of raw
fill me with your darkness
until it pours from my pores

you make my heart cry out
in wordless pleading
just one taste
of your decadence
flesh of a god
yet- with a single word
my cosmos turns
lips are loose
feet are fleet
sealed but then
suddenly opened up wide
no hiding
let it all in
your mouth is my window to your soul
your tongue paints
quickening my heart
the seed that starts the fire
thickening flames lick
and everything comes alive.

-larock 04/18/10