Shimmering Impetus

Shimmering Impetus
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin

25 August 2016

untitled 7

pink, apricot, floating in the springs
you formed me into this shapeless thing
they dropped me on the way to king's house
you can't put me back together
can't put it back. never come back.
roots from our tree
fingers clawing deep down into my being
teeth embedded in my arm nails deep in my wrist
slip this skin
i'll never win. leave the flesh
lying as cold as she.
as cold as the rain pelting the sweet earth
nights so cold days so long
tucked away
nestled in mother earth's bosom
oh god
i need you to destroy me
eat me alive
god in my hand
devil dripping, love splashed all over my windshield
in a moment or a shadow dancing on torn vinyl
petal of the sweet carnation i dropped to you
oh my ONE
it was a bit of my heart under the dirt.

-larock (undated)