Shimmering Impetus

Shimmering Impetus
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin

26 October 2010

BLINK (original version)

Like dancing in heaven
Singing alone on a crowded street
"When you love someone
All your saved-up wishes" surface
And suddenly
Your dreams seem quite possible
See, see our stars there in the hazy morning mist
Sky fading from blue to pink, they fly
I think I see your smile in the reflection
I think your name is splashed across tomorrow's moon
You pour your soul out into my open hands
I cherish it softly like an energy I've never known
And we run together- clasping hands
into the sun-rise.

LaRock 02/94

Reference:
When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
~ by Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973) ~